Analytics

Monday, May 20, 2019

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available to me as a business owner. As I have stated previously Facebook is still the number one platform for my business, however I am going to push ads heavy on Instagram in the coming months. Growing my followers list on Instagram is only going to translate into more customers on Facebook or whatever platform I'm using in the future.

Our business is thriving and has been for sometime even before this course, but I have to say using the information I have learned is helping me do more to grow our engagement on SM platforms. The lectures helped me understand why it is important to be consistent with your SM posts and how that in an of itself can grow your customer engagement. Not just "likes" but real content even non-selling engagement is getting more people to my business page.

My view point on SM has not changed, it has expanded but not changed, SM is here and its here to stay so you better get on or be left behind like Sears and Toys R Us. I'm not saying you can't be successful with out SM, but you can be a whole lot more successful with it. One thing is now I'm struggling to choose my platforms, Facebook is where I'm comfortable and for now that is where the customers are, but there are so many more choice. Look at what we are all doing right now "Blogging", its fun and easy and if you do it right the reach is endless.

If I was starting a new business today I would have a good grasp on what I need to do to be successful on SM. I just may start a new company just because of all the things I have learned this semester, not just from this class but from all my Marketing classes and Management classes. No matter what the take aways from this class lead me in the right direction, so thank you for that.

I don't know if I found anything new that I would use for myself, there are tools that I now know about but they have always been there I just didn't pay them any mind. The other students have some great businesses and I will continue to follow them on SM, but will I use their services or products I don't know. In general I don't really focus on anything more then my family and business, but as I have said the future is SM and with this exposure to it maybe I will find something I have been looking for.

#lulabrojay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available...