Analytics

Monday, March 4, 2019

Week 6 Post Reach V's Post Engagement

Well thanks to some changes within Facebook I know this pretty well, and use it daily. First, post reach is really not that useful, sure it tells how many people your post is reaching but that does me no good if they aren't clicking or commenting. So for me the second part is more beneficial, post engagement is what drives my business page to end up on your feed. See Facebook wanted to get back to meaningful engagement and a way from all the business ads in your news feeds, I understand its a 'SOCIAL Media" site, but man did it through me for a loop until I understood it. you have to understand that all the engagements have a face value "Like, Love, Emoji, and comments" all factor in your "Post Engagement". With likes being the lowest value and comments being your highest, oh and a bonus if you get your page folders to engage with each other on your posts. When Facebook see all this content engagement they flag it as important and boom I'm back in your news feed.

Facebook insight is how I determine when I am going to go live, broken into days and times I know the best times for engagement on my page is. We go live at least 3 times a week so this insight tool helps us know when to set our schedule for the week. Insight will also let you know what type of post are getting the best engagements "Lives or Wall Drops" this can help you determine what posts to "Boost".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available...