Analytics

Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 10 Post #2

Since my business caters to women's fashion my target market would be Fashion, clothing, Disney (we carry a whole line of Disney products) and body positive. Breaking that down a little more the focus in the "fashion" would be style with comfort in mind, as for "clothing" I would go into specific category of the products. When it comes to Disney there are a lot of licensing agreements and rules that must be followed, so that would take some creativity. Now the "body positive" is the most exciting for me, I want our customers to feel awesome in our products, stepping out into the world looking fresh, stylish and put together ready to "Slay the Day".



I also commented on the following Blogs:

- Tracey Walz
- Sierra Gilardi
- Francesca Haman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available...