Analytics

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Week 12 post 1& 2

Part 1:

After reading and exploring a lot of different SM marketing options nothing seems to have the reach as the traditional SM sites I currently use. Facebook being the number one for our business and instagram number two, even twitter hasn't really been that great for our specific brand. With our demographic being females between the ages 38 to 65 the trend seems to be on Facebook, however I'm going to try and see if I can find some new customers using Linked-in. Linked-in is more of a professional based SM platform which plays into my business with the clothing we sell, so taping into this market my be a benefit.

Part 2:

After using my go to site for all things SM "Social Media Examiner" I think I might give Youtube a try, using the site to make videos on how to style our clothing brand and just to talk about all things LLR. Unlike other brands our styling teams setup amazing tutorials on how to style the new patterns with existing ones, with helps to move "old" product using the new. Perhaps doing my own version of this for customers we will see an uptick in sales, either way its a small investment so why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available...