Analytics

Monday, February 11, 2019

Week 3 part 2


1.  Dukes in La Jolla
2.  URL: www.dukeslajolla.com
3.  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
4.  They use their links equal it looks like
5.  Facebook: Feb 6th, Twitter: Feb 6th, Instagram: Feb 6th
6.  I would say 5 days since the last post isn't bad, but its not good either considering we are three days from Valentines and there isn't anything posted about that days menu or anything.

1.  T-Mobile
2.  URL: www.t-mobile.com
3.  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube
4.  Their social media use is excellent, however they seem to favor Instagram.
5.   Facebook: Feb 10th, Twitter: Feb 10th, Instagram: 1 hour ago, Youtube: 1 week ago
6.  Their content is good and keeping up with current trends. The way they use their target market is putting them ahead of the competition in this space.

1.  Vistaprint 
2.  URL: www.vistaprint.com
3.  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
4.  I was pretty surprised that they use their social media as much as they do.
5.  Facebook: 20 hours ago, Twitter: Feb 7th, Instagram: 20 hours ago, Pinterest: 2 weeks ago
6.  I use this company for all my business cards and advertising for my own business and the reason is because we saw their ads online. They do prefer Facebook and Instagram over the other two platforms, makes sense with the ad space in both.

1.  Fedex
2.  URL: www.fedex.com
3.  Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube
4.  with the look of their social media use I would say they more of a traditional TV commercial ad type of company, although they do use Twitter as the main social media vehicle.
5.  Facebook: Feb 9th, Twitter: 12 hours ago, Linkedin: unknown, Youtube: 1 week ago
6.  I do believe getting into the Facebook space more regularly could benefit them, the amount of online shopping that takes place their means there are a lot of packages needing to be shipped.

1.  Redbox
2.  URL: www.redbox.com
3.  Facebook, Twitter, instagram, pinterest, Snapchat
4.  Twitter is the preferred social media with Facebook a close second, the content is more generic and not really much of what I would say catches my eye.
5.  Facebook: 10 hours ago, Twitter: 5 hours ago, Instagram: 4 days ago, Pinterest: 2 years ago, Snapchat: Unknown
6.  Do I care that yesterday was Jennifer Aniston's birthday not really, but maybe that will get consumers think about the movies she is in and they will go rent one. To me its not the best use of your marketing dollars but who knows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available...