Analytics

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Week two part 1:

1. In my opinion Instagram and Twitter make for the best personal use social media platforms, although I don't have any experience with other social media sites. Personally I use Instagram for advertising my business as do a lot of my fellow entrepreneurs, but many of my family and friends use it to post random pictures and things like that. As for Twitter again I don't have Twitter, nor do I know much about it, but what I do know is maybe not everyone should have an account! It seems to be a place to run your mouth about things you would never say in person.


2. For business I would go with Facebook and Instagram, having the ability to run banner ads on Facebook has increased my sales greatly. Like I said before, I use Instagram for my business as well, but mainly as a way to advertise my products through personal pictures of me and my family wearing our inventory. Being able to have business pages and Facebook live events offers a reach that you can't duplicate anywhere else. With a click of a button you can use a URL that links you to all our social media and our Facebook VIP business page www.teamjellystyle.com. How amazing is that?



3. As I explained above, Facebook is great for my business, but it is equally great for personal use, in my opinion. I have family all over this country and across the pond in England and Ireland. Facebook has been our main way of keeping in contact with one another for years. Group pages make it very convenient for all of us to stay in the know as a family and again giving us the ability to go live and interact is priceless when you are separated by such great distances.   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jason,
    I enjoyed reading your take on this topic as a business owner! I am not a business owner, but my thought was also that Facebook and Instagram would both be the most beneficial for businesses. That's awesome that you are able to keep in touch with your family via a Facebook group page as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason,
    Although you don't have Twitter, you are correct! It is used more personally where people express how they feel and what they think. It cool that you use Facebook for both reasons- personal and business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jason,
    Im curious to why you think twitter is a good tool for personal use, I can understand if your brand is yourself and connecting to fans is a great tool by twitter, but I never truly understood why my close friends will care for what I am doing if they have my number to connect to me by that way. It is super cool that you use Instagram already as a business tool though!

    ReplyDelete

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available...