Analytics

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Week 4 post 2


www.netflix.com

My first pick is Netflix, I visit this site multiple times a day. the effectiveness that comes with the ability to set viewing privileges and profiles is awesome. Having young kids this feature is important, although the kids don't use it all that much when they do I know what shows they're watching. When you first set-up your profile you fill out specific genre of film, TV or whatever you feel, in turn Netflix's gives you daily options of show that meet your preference. However their App is not the easiest to navigate in terms of changing profile preferences, so for that I would say they can do better in tis department. Overall they are a solid website.

www.yelp.com

Ok so I think everyone uses Yelp nowadays, so for me to tell you how rad they are would be silly, right? Well to bad I'm telling you anyways, the home screen is ever changing with new and popular in your area, discover unique experiences around you, I love this. For being as widely used as it is, the simplicity and user friendly App is refreshing as it is not over complicated. With reviews being left on almost everything on the market having this one stop shop for me is the reason I return. To be honest I can't think of anything I would like them to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available...