Analytics

Friday, February 15, 2019

Week 4 part 1

Websites that could use some modification to make them more user friendly:

Gatenfences.com- This website comes up as possible spam this will turn off a good number of customers with the thought of identity theft. I'm sure its not that hard to change something within its identity to rectify this issue, this in turn would allow more access. One can only imagine if it was as easy as say Apple's website they would have increased customer looks and interaction again creating more business.

Jamilin.com- This site is way to busy, its confusing with the amount of content at one time. To many redirects with hyper text every other word, because of all the content it took me a minute to figure out what the product was. As a consumer I want my shopping experience to be pleasant and really want to know what it is I am buying, I feel that this site is losing customers with the aesthetics of the site. They could maybe categorize the hyper text, clean up all the different boxes and make an eye catching home page.

Websites that are doing thing right:

Toyota.com- Ok Toyota has a great page layout and they play into whats trending and know the target market right off the bat, music, extreme sports and off road. Their site is easy to navigate and I found myself building a Toyota 4Runner while doing this assignment, it took me a second to remember I went to the site for school. they collect data in the form of zip codes and the type off vehicle you are searching, I fully expect to have Toyota ads popping up for the next few days on any social media I use.

Apple.com- With a $1 Billion marketing and advertising budget and you sell tech products your website better be on point! Apple has an aesthetically pleasing site, they also have all their product lines separated so you can shop according to what it is your looking for without going through a ton of products your don't need or want. Again I find myself scrolling though and looking at things as I try to complete this assignment and I don't need anything at the present time. All in all you can tell who has a solid marketing team and the difference it plays in your website and business overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available...