Analytics

Monday, February 25, 2019

Week 5 post 1

Armstrong and Myrtle Creek


Right away you can see the difference between the two companies and their target market, first I will talk about Armstrong followed by Myrtle Creek.

Armstrong: Big box brand focused on the middle aged homeowner or house flipper, its all about the big projects with them. Their website has all the information needed to make an educated decision, but lacks a sense of warmth and personality. I only found one social media link to Instagram, it is possible I over looked more, but it wasn't advertised very well if there were more.

Myrtle Creek: A very different feeling when the website opens, its like a country homestyle vibe. Very much targeting the younger family that maybe wants to get out and have an experience and also purchase some new plants. you can tell its not a generic big bulk type nursery, but more of a spread out see things as you would in nature where the plants and flowers naturally grow. Their social media is right at the bottom of the page with links to all 7 media outlets, which also make me feel that they target a younger demographic then Armstrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Last Post

Hmm, how has my use of social media changed? Well I guess you could say I have a better understanding of the SM platforms that our available...